When you speak
My words are spoken
When you joke
My laughter flows
When you walk
My shoes leave footprints
When you talk
My soul it knows
Who you are
Is my story
Who am I
Your answer too
Can we really live alone
People need people need people need people
What's the question?
How to tell you I'm not whole
Never realised
till you came here
that I'll never be complete
That parts of me are missing
Until returned to me
When you come into my life
or when anyone passes through
Another piece of me returns
The jigsaw slowly getting done
I have no idea for how long
You & I we will be friends
I rejoice & wonder at you
For a moment without end
If its only for a whisper
that I have you in my life
I will once again thank God
For the jigsaw pieces person I've become.
Poetry, out there, somewhere, sharing the muse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So, you are saying that this was written about me? Thank you. I am indeed honoured (like my british spelling?). I cannot wait to see your final finished puzzle. From what I know of you, it will be incredible beautiful and brilliant.
What can I say about you? Yeah this poem says it all really! It's strange, because I've never met you & we barely know each other.
Life huh!
Post a Comment